Facility & Activities
Learn about our florida rehab facilities
Out beautiful and calm facility is located in sunny South Florida!
At Addiction Solutions of Florida, our facilities are among the best of the best. Here are just a few of the many things that set us apart from the rest:
- Luxurious residential housing
- Every guest will live in a beautiful, 3,000 to 5,500 sq/ft residence
- We allow for the use of cell phones & computers in the residences after the stabilization period.
Our Rehab Accepts Most Insurance
Occasional Outdoor Activities
- Golf & Miniature Golf
- Fishing & Snorkeling
- Museums & Galleries
- Park Outings
- Cookouts & Barbecues
- Beach Activities
- Local Events
Program & Treatment Specifics
The program you follow will determine just how much success you have. At Addiction Solutions of Florida, we provide each and every guest with a personalized program to ensure that they are on the right track from the start.
- Male-only guests, all of whom are serious about making a full recovery.
- Small program that only has 24 beds, allowing for plenty of personalized and one-on-one treatment.
- We run our program seven days a week, unlike others that only operate Monday through Friday.
- We provide sober living and transitional living for guests who require a longer stay in treatment. Our program is built with the end in mind.
Our faith based track is independent of any religion and guided by a Buddhist monk and Solutions Chaplin. We don't direct any specific religion, rather assist with the guests personal beliefs to help them recovery from within. Speak with an admissions coordinator by calling 1 (800) 476-1801 at any time, for more information.
Because we've seen solid evidence that the 12-step program and the traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous lead to lasting sobriety, we have a strong base in our 12 step program on both. But rather than simply carting recovering addicts to AA meetings in passenger vans, we weave the AA lessons into everything we say and do.
No two days at Addiction Solutions of Florida are the same, however, we have a basic schedule in place to ensure structure.